Rural Livestock Property for Sale
: Kanimbla Valley Dress Circle
Property ID 2011066"High Valley" - Set on 433 productive acres in the beautiful Kanimbla Valley, this unique property boasts outstanding picturesque views, a permanent creek, town water supply, excellent shedding and proximity to Sydney and all the Blue Mountains has to offer. This property has it all!!
- Homestead features 3 bedrooms, a sundrenched north facing veranda and is set high on the property, offering panoramic 180-degree views of the surrounding hills and the Blue Mountains escarpment.
- Kitchen features modern electric oven and cooktop, and adequate double door refrigeration.
- Kitchen, living room and dining room face directly north and capture the winter sun with the living and dining rooms boasting floor to ceiling windows.
- Cosy winter warmth provided by a slow combustion wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Water security assured with the home and troughs connected to town water.
- Attached 3 bay garage with power, lighting, concrete driveway and undercover access to the home.
- 20*m x 9*m machinery shed featuring six bay access, electric remotely operated industrial height roller doors, power, concrete floor and town water.
- Can carry up to 75 breeding cattle.
- Excellent steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush.
- Ample stock water provided by seven dams, a reliable spring, frontage to Long Swamp Creek and town water to troughs.
- Property features a blend of improved pasture, native pasture and native timbers.
- Situated just 33*Km from the regional centre of Lithgow and 146* from Sydney's CBD.
Our vendor has given us clear instructions that this outstanding property is offered for genuine sale. With extensive scope for horse riding, trailbike riding, camping and exploring, the position and aspect of "High Valley" make inspection an absolute must. Contact us to book yours today!